Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Living with Pa and Barba

So we have been staying with my parents for the past two months while we settle things with the house, aren't going to go into details on the blog for varies reasons.... anyhow....G has become very attached to his grandparents so much in fact that he is on first name with my mom. It is rather amusing hearing a little guy running down the hall calling out for her - Barba, Barba...

In around about way it has sorta been nice being back at home, I am not going to lie I hate the sofa bed and I hate even more the drive from Washington to St. Louis, but it has sorta caused me to slow my life down. I miss my friends, but I do enjoy the time I have gotten to spend with my parents. I tease them that G is going to have major withdraws once we do move, but I think I will too.

Thanks Mom and Dad for being so great to us the past month!!

2 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

We lived with my parents for 8 months starting when Big Sissy was 14 months. It was sooooo hard when we moved, but they still have a great relationship so I don't regret our time there.

granny2five said...

Life brings many changes, and it's so much easier on everyone when you learn to "go with the flow" and enjoy the transition time. Good for you!