Sunday, May 10, 2009

Being a mom


So this is my first official Mother's Day and wow what a great one it has been, to say the least. Josh went out of his way to make today special.

This is my first year to be a mom, this time last year I had actually just came home from being in the hospital for 5 days due to pre-term labor. I remember being so scared, but thankfully everything worked out and my little one decided to wait to come.

I have learned more this year than I think I have any "single" year of my life, here are some of them.

1. Who knew I could survive on a couple hours sleep.
2. Being woke up in the middle of the night isn't so bad when they lay in your arms and say - Momma, momma, momma
3. A little boy can melt my heart in two seconds flat.
4. That the word momma is the best word in the world when it said by your little one.
5. I have so many of my mom's traits than I can even list.
6. That my mom was right, I didn't understand until I had children of my own.
7. That being a mom is truly the best thing in the world.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies, mommies to be, & mommies trying to bees!

and to my Mom,

Thanks for being such a great Mom!!

This is my favorite picture, he actaully has his arm around me.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

aww tammy so sweet....