Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer is almost here!



I love Spring, Summer and Fall, but hate Winter. I actually planned G's due date around the fact that I didn't want to have a baby in the winter. I hate layers and the very thought of having to bundle a baby up all the time is something I would dread. I think I have passed this trait on to G. We so have an outside baby, most people use their tv as their babysitter, we use our french doors, if he can see outside he is one happy baby.

We received several gift cards for shower gifts and since we where blessed to get almost everything we registered and more I decided to wait to use them till recently. We went Monday and used the one from Uncle John to get him a wagon, as you can see in the picture, he loves it. Yesterday we had to go for two walks, which was great, I get my excersice in and he gets to yak at all the neighbors that are outside.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

yeah for G and ME. I'm ready for summer!