Friday, February 27, 2009

Another ear infection ...

So G has another ear infection, I have lost count on how many we are up to now. Thank God for great health insurance. We go for his 9 month check up on March 11th and it looks like he may have to have tubes :-( .....

He now has two teeth, I wanted to post a picture of them, but getting him to keep his mouth open long enough to take a picture is impossible.

He is getting sweeter and cutier every day. I try not to brag too much, but sometimes its hard not too.

I told Josh the other day that I am so glad he is ours.

2 comments:

Don and Dawn said...

I hope he's not too fussy with ear infections. Did you know that all of us had tubes? Love you, and yes, you are blessed he's yours. - Aunt Dawn

agmon said...

do you know about www.eardoc.info it is a the best solution for ear infection. it opens the ear tub noninvasive with no drugs . it helped 94% of its users