Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 7 Months Old!! Little one.




We have succeeded being parents for 7 months now and here is the progress he has made.

1) He is now our little GI Joe, he can crawl across a room all by himself.
2) He can sit up and play all by himself.
3) He now sleeps in his own bedrooom and I even took the mini crib out of our room so I don't have a relapse.
4) He smiles when he is being talked too.
5) Can give you Five's
6) Moved to level 2 foods.
7) And the best ...drum roll please !!! He says Mommmm and Dadadadadada

I think we have done pretty well so far being parents. He adores us as much as we adore him.

1 comment:

Lara Jane said...

Aw, you're doing great, and so is Gideon! Henry was such a lazy baby as far as crawling and walking, but he did start "talking" (mama & dada) at 6 months, and he has pretty much maintained that dynamic for 8+ years.

Congrats on getting him into his own room! I think that is just a huge accomplishment! Jake was on night shift pretty steady for many years, so it was easy for us (me!) to do co-sleeping without any guilt! I think Henry was 4 years old by the time he "moved out!" Yeah, I take "attachment parenting" to a whole 'nother level! :)