Friday, September 26, 2008

ONE HUGE PROJECT DONE!!

THE PROJECT IS DONE!!
The windows, doors and siding are done and they look great!! Thanks Mark for doing such a great job. Pictures will be posted once the dumpster has been removed :-) September has been a crazy month for us, Josh has been in late meetings every night or out of town. Last night was the first night he was able to be home at his normal time and I was able to have a "night off" and join my girls movie club for our bi-weekly movie and dinner. It was nice to have adult conversation in the evening.

Thanks to Grammy and Papa for helping out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays nights while I am working, you both have been a lifesaver.

Gideon is growing so fast, I can't believe how alert he has become just the past couple of weeks. He is now able to focus on something and actually try to grab it…. And he has started given kisses, there is nothing like feeling his little hands on my neck and him trying to kiss my cheek - totally melts my heart.

More pictures will be posted this weekend since all the nieces and nephews will be in town for Megan's wedding.

No comments: