Thursday, January 10, 2008

And the waiting has begun….

Baby Furniture ordered - CHECK

Baby Bedding/pictures for the nursery - CHECK

Finding out the sex of the baby - CHECK

Deciding the name of the baby (we're not telling anyone) - CHECK

Waiting for the little guy to arrive .............................................................................................................

I used to prize myself on being a patient person, but I can tell you sometime in the past couple of months my patience level has gone out the window.   Looking back at our wedding I realized that it was the perfect sitituation, he proposed, I planned and bam we were married... we didn't have a lot of time,  engaged in December and married in March.  

I can say that I have been lucky enough in life to be able to have several friends to share the same "time" in life with,  when I was single I had tons of single girl friends, the year I got married 5 of our friends were married the same year and now that we are expecting several friends & two of my sister-in-laws are expecting.   So we are waiting together...

Christmas is over and "year-end" is almost over at work,  so we have officially started getting things ready for our new arrival.   We have semi-registered, ordered the baby furniture, moved completely into maternity clothes, and gotten very anxious.   Josh has earned the "husband" of the year award.   My mom made a statement that she doesn't have to worry about me since I have Josh, and it's very true, as I am writing this blog he is sitting next to me reading " What to expect, when you are expecting."   He has been great, a little too concerned at times, but I wouldn't change him for anything.  It's really nice having someone to take care of me while waiting :-) ...

This blog is me rambling...good night everyone.  

-Tammy

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love you ramblings! And he is going to be here before ou know it! Happy and HEALTHY!!