Wednesday, June 9, 2010

28 weeks tomorrow...

So believe it or not time is flying with this pregnancy, the closer I get the more nervous I get. Yes, I am wishing my life away. I am not a good pregnant person, I worry over everything, some of this I think is due to going into preterm labor with G. I remember when I hit the 35 mark with G how relieved I was just knowing he would be ok outside of me...and of course being stubborn decided to wait and have to have a c-section.

This is our last pregnancy, so I do want to treasure every moment. Baby Girl is so active, I love feeling her move inside of me. She is a huge fan of big brother, it's super cute at night when I am putting him to sleep and he is talking to me that she goes crazy kicking and moving around. I think they will end up being the best of friends and the worst of enemies all in the same day.

This pregnancy is so different than it was with G. I don't know if it is because I am more aware of things or if it truly is different. We are going to start painting her room this week and happy to say that after ordering 3 different bedding sets, that one finally came in that was not on back order. My goal is to have her room done by the time we go to the reunion. We are pretty prepared for her, especially with clothes thanks to several friends!! and I have been stock piling diapers for a while. We still need to get some of the basics, but figure we have time for this.

So in less than 85 days we will be holding Baby ------ in our arms.

1 comment:

Dara said...

Im so excited for you! Enjoy this time! Love you
Dara