Monday, December 28, 2009

CONGRATS!!


One thing that I have missed having in my life has been a little sister, but there are a group of friends that have always filled that void in my life and that is the Stewart Girls and Lulu. They mean more to me than I could even explain. Each one of them have a special, but different place in my heart. Jules announced her engagement over Christmas and I can honest say that I was so happy I almost cried. My life has had many turns in it and some friendships have faded, but O am happy to say with this group of girls they have remained the same even though I don't get to see them very often.....

CONGRATS!! JULES - I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. Looks like this calls for another beach trip!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

omg, this is not me but you are about to make ME cry!