Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So Proud!!

Tonight is a pretty emotional night for me. I can honestly say that everything going on oversees has not really effected me personally until today. Anyone that knows me knows there is a family very close to me, in all actuality I am closer to them than some of my family. They have been part of my life for the last 20 years. It started off with me having them after school at the preschool and then I became part of their family when I was their nanny. They where three little boys that made me want to have only boys. They where the 100% boys and got into any type of trouble they could, but they where still sweethearts. The boys where introduced to me whe the oldest one was only 5. That one leaves for Iraq tomorrow. I can't tell you how proud I am of him! but there is a all of me wishes he was still the little boy running around playing cowboys and indians instead of going over there to fight for the cause he believes in.


Tim-
My prayers and thoughts are with you!! I am your biggest fan!
Love you!

No comments: